The governor of California has announced that vehicle businesses are ESSENTIAL.
NCY Motorsports will be open Tuesday thru Friday 10-6, and Saturday 9-4.
Closed Sunday and Monday (subject to change daily)
1. Plan ahead. We love you man, but get your stuff and go home! Our showroom will not be open for browsing.
2. Call ahead 760-432-9501 to request we have your items ready for pick-up. Order your items and pay with your credit card over the phone. Arrive at the shop, call us and we will deliver your order to your vehicle.
3. We have a shopping cart on our website at www.ncy-motorsports.com including credit card payment. You can order items on line and call 760-432-9501 when you arrive and we'll meet you at your vehicle with your items.
4. For pick up and drop off of all service work - Call 760-432-9501 when you arrive and we'll meet you at your vehicle.
5. Bring your own pen if you will need to sign repair orders, credit card receipts, etc. This reduces possible virus exposure.
6. Deposits for motorcycles can be placed securely over the phone with a credit card.
7. We will deliver new motorcycles to your door. Call 760-432-9501 or e-mail email@example.com for motorcycle sales.
8. If you have any symptoms of illness or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19... please stay home. We understand riding and working on your motorcycle can be a great stress reliever, so call us 760-432-9501 and let us safely help you with your riding needs. We can even ship items to your door.
9. Technical questions are always welcome. Please call 760-432-9501 instead of visiting the shop.
10. No soliciting of any kind will be allowed. Industry sales representatives please do all business via phone and e-mail.
11. Our restrooms will not be open for public use.
MAINTAIN A DISTANCE OF 6 FT FROM FELLOW RIDERS & STAFF.
IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME.
For our customer's and employee's protection, these new protocols must be followed. It is important to limit person to person contact.